PRIMARY FOOD HYGIENE
Suitable for those involved with the handling and preparation of food other than for domestic consumption.
This course instructs learners on the practical principles of the food safety and hygiene and meets the requirement of the Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) level 2 training and is the training requirement of a HACCP system.
This course aligned to QQI level 4 on the national framework of qualifications and is the certificate is valid for 5 years from the date of issue.
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Microbiological Hazards
- Food Contamination
- HACCP from Food Delivery to Storage
- HACCP from Food Preparation to Cooking Service and Service
- Personal Hygiene
- Food Premises and Equipment
- Pest Control
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Food Safety Law and Enforcement
(May Qualify for DEASP Funding – Please enquire for further details)
Duration / Accreditation
Duration: 2 x Half days (Daytime or Evening options available)
Accreditation: Environmental Health Officers Association