This course is a mandatory safety awareness course which complies with the provision of:
- Safety, Health, and Welfare at Work Act 2005,
- Safety Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations, 2007.
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013.
NOTE: Construction workers are bound by law to hold a valid Safe Pass Registration Card.
Safepass card is valid for Four years
AIMS OF SAFEPASS
- To raise the standard of safety awareness in the construction industry;
- To ensure that all site personnel undergo basic health and safety awareness training with a view to making a positive contribution to the prevention of accidents and avoidance of health hazards;
- To maintain a register of personnel who have received such training;
- To provide all participants with Safepass registration card which will indicate that the holder has attended a formal course in health and safety awareness.
For more information please visit: www.solas.ie
N.B. Participants are required to bring with them a passport photo and PPSN number
- Site Safety and the Construction Worker
- Introduction to Risk Assessment
- Implementing Risk Assessment
- General Site Safety
- Personal Safety
( May Qualify for DEASP Funding – Please enquire for further details)
Duration / Accreditation
Duration: 1 day (8 am to 5 pm)
Accreditation: Fully Accredited by SOLAS