Training Options available at Carnew TDC
- Based at Carnew Training & Development Centre we provide a wide range of practical courses that will improve your potential for employment through training or up-skilling.
- If you feel your computer skills are excellent but would like to get them certified you can get ECDL certification by doing the exams only.
- Courses range from basic to advanced computer skills as well as vocational skills such as Safepass, Manual Handling, First Aid, Food Hygiene, Fire Safety, Fire Warden, Abrasive Wheels, Forklift, and many Health and Safety courses.
- We also offer fantastic hard skilled courses such as Chainsaw Safety, Pesticide Safety and many more.
- We are conscious that time is very precious so we make every effort to deliver our courses at times and duration’s that are convenient to you. Courses can be tailor made to suit individuals or small groups for organisations needs.
- Courses run daytime or evenings and can run for a few weeks to a few months. Our class sizes are small: between 5 and 10, allowing tutors more time for addressing individual needs.
- The centre delivers courses accredited by QQI, ICS, Microsoft, Lantra and City & Guilds. We are also recognised by the Environmental Health Officers Association and the Health & Safety Authority.
- Funding / Discounts may be available depending on personal circumstances. Payments in installments are also accepted.