Carnew Training and Consultancy provide training courses in:
Health and Safety:
- Safepass, Manual Handling, Abrasive Wheels, Forklift, Food Hygiene, Fire Safety, Fire Warden, Chainsaw, First Aid – Basic and PHECC,
- Basic ICDL, Full ICDL, Advanced ICDL, Introduction to Computers, Basic ICT and Digital Skills, Introduction to Computers, Introduction to the Internet, Computer Applications, Information Technology Skills,
- Manual and Computerized Payroll, Manual and Computerized Bookkeeping,
- We provide a consulting service in all aspects of Training and Health and Safety.
- All our training programs cover a range of demographics from young people to senior citizens.
- We provide training services to many local construction, manufacturing, retail, hospitality, health providers. Our customer base ranges from small businesses to large companies.
- We provide classroom based training all around the South East region, particularly Wicklow, Wexford and Carlow.
- We endeavor to ensure that affordability is maintained while providing a quality learning expierience. We are a not for profit organization, meaning that all our courses are kept to a minimum cost to the Learner.
- Carnew Training & Consultancy is associated with a range of activities and resources that address the needs of the diverse demographics in the area such as:
- Pride in Carnew Community Group
- Summer Camps for Kids
- Free Counselling Services
- Christmas Lighting,
- Back Alley Project,
- We actively promote local heritage to reap local economic benefits, promote social and cultural development and foster community spirit.
- Carnew TDC collaborates with a number of bodies to enhance Carnew- Wicklow County Council, The Heritage Council and Wicklow Leader Programme to mention but a few.