This course is a mandatory safety awareness course which complies with the provision of:
- Safety, Health, and Welfare at Work Act 2005,
- Safety Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations, 2007.
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013.
NOTE: Construction workers are bound by law to hold a valid Safe Pass Registration Card.
Safepass card is valid for Four years
AIMS OF SAFEPASS
- To raise the standard of safety awareness in the construction industry;
- To ensure that all site personnel undergo basic health and safety awareness training with a view to making a positive contribution to the prevention of accidents and avoidance of health hazards;
- To maintain a register of personnel who have received such training;
- To provide all participants with Safepass registration card which will indicate that the holder has attended a formal course in health and safety awareness.
For more information please visit: www.solas.ie
N.B. Participants are required to bring with them a passport photo and PPSN number
- Site Safety and the Construction Worker
- Introduction to Risk Assessment
- Implementing Risk Assessment
- General Site Safety
- Personal Safety
( May Qualify for DEASP Funding – Please enquire for further details)
Due to the additional costs charged by SOLAS and SafePass Instructors, and the additional COVID 19 safety measures we have put in place, the cost of our SafePass course has increased.
Duration / Accreditation
Duration: 1 day (8 am to 5 pm)
Accreditation: Fully Accredited by SOLAS