WORKING AT HEIGHTS
This Working at Heights course, which is delivered and certified by an accredited RTITB (Road Transport Industry Training Board) Instructor, provides participants with the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be able to use ladders and stepladders safely in the workplace, successfully deal with working at height risks and control measures, and includes an understanding of how to undertake a working at height risk assessment to effectively control and manage risks, how to use access equipment safely and how to ensure that they can reduce their risk of falls from height.
- Legislation Governing Working at Heights
- Selecting Ladders
- Risk Assessment
- Safe Use of Ladders
- Openings/Edge Protection
- Roof Work/Fragile surfaces
- Care and Storage of Ladders
Who Should Attend
- Any person involved in a workplace environment where the use of ladders or stepladders is part of their working duties.
- Practical Assessment during course by Tutor.
- have a good understanding of both written and verbal English.
- be 16 years of age or over.
- bring photo ID with them.
- wear Safety Boots.
- bring the appropriate PPE (Tutor can provide these if necessary) – Hard Hat; Hi-Vis Vest.
Duration: 6 Hours
Accreditation: Carnew Training & Consultancy In-house Certificate
Validity: Certificate is valid for 3 years
Cost: €80.00 per person
(May Qualify for DSP Funding – Please enquire for further details)