GET SMART WITH SMART DEVICES
This course is designed for anyone who owns a Smart Phone, Tablet or iPad and struggles with using it. It is also suitable for anyone managing with their Smart Device on a day to day basis, but would like to better understand what it is they are doing and why.
It covers the use of Android Smartphones and Tablets; iPhones and iPads, and is conducted in small groups of up to 6 people.
- Types of Smart Devices
- Types of connections
- Smart Device settings
- Smart Device security
- Using the World Wide Web
- Installing Apps
- App Safety
- Deleting & Sorting Apps
- Introduction to the most commonly used Apps
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who has a Smartphone or Tablet / iPad and would like to learn more about how to use it.
- There is no formal assessment for this course
- have a good understanding of both written and verbal English.
- have their own Smart Device that they should bring with them.
- have access to the Internet at home for some portions of the course.
- bring photo ID with them.
Duration: 8 weeks – 2 hours per week
Accreditation: Carnew Training & Consultancy In-house Certificate of attendance
Validity: Certificate has no expiry date
Cost: €120 per person (May Qualify for DSP Funding – Please enquire for further details)