PRIMARY FOOD SAFETY (HACCP) TRAINING
It is a legal requirement that all staff working with Food receive training in line with their level of involvement and responsibility. This Primary Food Safety training course complies with the requirements as set out by the Food Safety Authority Ireland Level 2. It is suitable for those involved with the handling and preparation of food other than for domestic consumption. It instructs learners on the practical principles of food safety and hygiene and is the training requirement of a HACCP system.
This course is aligned to QQI level 4 on the national framework of qualifications.
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Microbiological Hazards
- Food Contamination
- HACCP from Food Delivery to Storage
- HACCP from Food Preparation to Cooking and Service
- Personal Hygiene
- Food Premises and Equipment
- Pest Control
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- Food Safety Law and Enforcement
Who Should Attend
- Any person who has responsibility for managing food safety or is involved in food preparation, service, handling and storage
- Any person working in professional kitchens, canteens, nursing homes, hospitals, delicatessens as well as food producers
- In class written assessment by Tutor
- have a good understanding of both written and verbal English
- bring photo ID with them
Duration: 1 Day
Accreditation: Environmental Health Association of Ireland
Validity: Certificate is valid for 5 years
Cost: €150 per person (May Qualify for DSP Funding – Please enquire for further details)
If you would like further information about this course, please complete the contact form opposite and a member of our sales team will get back to you.