CYBER SAFETY & SECURITY
Smart ICT (Information & Communication Technology) devices are common place in everyday life now. Almost every home and business has a smart device of some kind, be it a smart phone, tablet, desktop or laptop computer etc. With the age of Digital and Cyber Technology, unfortunately comes cyber crime. Cyber crime is on the increase in recent times, with criminals coming up with more elaborate and devious ways to defraud, or steal information and money.
This Cyber Safety & Security course will help participants understand how to keep their smart devices and the information contained on them safe and secure. It covers the do’s and don’ts of ICT use in the workplace as well as for personal use.
- Data & Information in line with GDPR
- Cyber crime
- Types of Cyber crime
- Protecting against Cyber crime
- Protecting against Malware
- Secure Web use
- What to do if in doubt
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who uses a smart device for personal or business use.
- Anyone who works or plans to work in an environment where smart technology is used.
- There is no formal assessment for this course
- have a good understanding of both written and verbal English
- bring photo ID with them
Duration: 2 hours
Accreditation: Carnew Training & Consultancy In-house certificate of attendance
Validity: Certificate is valid for 3 Years
Cost: €50 per person