Carnew Training & Consultancy is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding the rights of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We believe that everyone should be valued equally, irrespective of any individual needs or differences.
We are committed to protecting the rights and privacy of individuals in accordance with GDPR guidelines and endeavour to ensure that assessment of learners is fair and consistent. We are committed to providing, so far as is reasonably practicable, a safe and healthy work environment for all employees and visitors.
To this end we have developed a range of Policies, some of which can be viewed below.
- Assessment & Appeals Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- Child Safeguarding Statement
- Compasionate Consideration Request Form
- Complaints Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Customer Charter
- Data Protection Policy
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Health & Safety Statement
- Malpractice & Maladministration Policy
- Recognition of Prior Learning Policy
- Recruitment Policy
- Substance Misuse Policy
- Vulnerable Students Policy