SENIOR ADULT COMPUTER SKILLS TRAINING
This course was designed specifically for Senior Adults who would like to learn more about the technology they use in everyday life, without the uniformity of structured classes.
Learners can bring their own devices and learn how to do the tasks they need to do on a day to day basis. This is a very relaxed and casual course with a social element. Tea and biscuits are provided each week also.
Course content is tailored to each individuals needs but can include lessons in –
- Social Media – Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; Skype etc.
- Online Shopping
- Staying Safe Online
- Online Banking
- Paying Car Tax
Who Should Attend
- Anyone wishing to learn more about digital technology such as smart phones, desktop computers, laptops and tablets etc.
- There is no formal assessment for this course
- have a good understanding of both written and verbal English
- have access to a computer or other smart device on which they can practice at home
Duration: 1.5 hours per week for 4 weeks. Learners are welcome to pay for and attend as many 4 week sessions as they wish.
Accreditation: Carnew Training and Consultancy In-House Certificate.
Validity: Certificate has no expiry date
Cost: €20 per 4 week module
If you would like further information about this course, please complete the contact form opposite and a member of our sales team will get back to you.